- 1 What are the factors affecting tourism?
- 2 What are the two factors affecting tourism in the world?
- 3 What are the factors that affect the future direction of tourism?
- 4 What are three positive impacts of tourism?
- 5 What are the 5 factors to consider for effective tourism planning?
- 6 What are the 2 reasons that people travel?
- 7 What are the negative impacts of tourism?
- 8 What’s the most important factor for a tourist attraction?
- 9 What is the importance of tourism explain with example the four factors of tourist attraction in the world?
- 10 How do you think tourism will change in the future?
- 11 What are the positive and negative effects of tourism on environment?
- 12 How many factors influencing tourism development are present?
- 13 What are the 3 major impacts areas of tourism and hospitality?
- 14 What are the positive social impacts of tourism?
- 15 What are the negative effects of tourism on the economy?
What are the factors affecting tourism?
Among these factors culture, peace, security, developed infrastructure of the world, visa facilities, natural beautification, attitude of the people, tourist number, Quarantine, World population, Education, Income level, Price level of different commodities in the world, different languages and fare of hotel etc are
What are the two factors affecting tourism in the world?
Tourism Management – Factors Affecting
- Environment at Destination. Tourism is in its best form when the destination boasts of conducive climate.
- Economy of the Country.
- Historical or Cultural Importance of Destination.
- Research Importance of Destination.
- Religious Importance of Destination.
What are the factors that affect the future direction of tourism?
In the future the global tourism industry is likely to be affected by five key factors: human, geopolitical, economic, technological and environmental.
What are three positive impacts of tourism?
Positive and negative impacts of tourism
|New facilities for the tourists also benefit locals, eg new roads||Overcrowding and traffic jams|
|Greater demand for local food and crafts||Prices increase in local shops as tourists are often more wealthy than the local population|
What are the 5 factors to consider for effective tourism planning?
5 Factors Influencing Tourist Destination and Tourism
- Recommendations from friends & relatives.
- Popularity as renowned destination.
- Comprehensive information online.
- Availability of special offers.
- Closeness of the destination.
What are the 2 reasons that people travel?
Why Do People Travel?
- To Visit Family. Some family members move to another country.
- To Spend Time With friends. A Gap Year or world trip can be described as the best time of your life.
- To Find Better Weather!
- To Discover New Cultures.
- To Find Themselves.
- To Find Love.
- You Won the Lottery.
What are the negative impacts of tourism?
Tourism puts enormous stress on local land use, and can lead to soil erosion, increased pollution, natural habitat loss, and more pressure on endangered species. These effects can gradually destroy the environmental resources on which tourism itself depends.
What’s the most important factor for a tourist attraction?
The most important factor for a tourist attraction is what tourist wants his desire, satisfaction and unbelievable places or creativity in the front of tourist. New technical creativity, natural beauty, talking with different kinds of people and know about their culture.
What is the importance of tourism explain with example the four factors of tourist attraction in the world?
History and Art: The history and art of an area have potential attractiveness. People visit ancient or picturesque towns and archaeological sites, and enjoy exploring castles, palaces and churches. Culture and Economy: These attract tourists with a penchant for experiencing ethnic and local customs.
How do you think tourism will change in the future?
New experiences, luxury, culture and authenticity are some of the trends that will shape the future of world tourism. The tourist wants to sample the ethnicity of the destination, increasingly interests in culture, food and sport are shaping the way people approach their choice of holiday.
What are the positive and negative effects of tourism on environment?
There are both positive and negative effects of tourism. One positive effect is that jobs are created. A negative effect of tourism is the depletion of natural resources such as water. Pollution such as litter, sewage, and air pollution are all concerns.
How many factors influencing tourism development are present?
Four important socio-economic factors that influence the development of tourism: Accessibility: Of all socio-economic factors, accessibility is the most important one.
What are the 3 major impacts areas of tourism and hospitality?
Benefits and Costs of Tourism. Tourism impacts can be grouped into three main categories: economic, social, and environmental. These impacts are analyzed using data gathered by businesses, governments, and industry organizations.
There are many social benefits of tourism, demonstrating positive social impacts. These might include; preserving the local culture and heritage; strengthening communities; provision of social services; commercialisation of culture and art; revitalisation of customs and art forms and the preservation of heritage.
What are the negative effects of tourism on the economy?
Another negative economic impact of tourism is the cost of infrastructure. Tourism development can cost the local government and local taxpayers a great deal of money. Tourism may require the government to improve the airport, roads and other infrastructure, which are costly.