- 1 Who is the Director General of Ministry of Tourism?
- 2 How do I contact the Ministry of Tourism?
- 3 How many sub regional offices are there in tourist offices of India?
- 4 How can I register with Ministry of Tourism in India?
- 5 Who is tourism minister of UP?
- 6 Who is the food minister of India 2020?
- 7 Who is our tribal minister?
- 8 What are different types of tourism?
- 9 Which is the Golden Triangle of India?
- 10 Who is the first director general of tourism?
- 11 What does a tourism officer do?
- 12 What are the formalities of getting registered with Ministry of Tourism?
- 13 How do I apply for the Department of Tourism accreditation?
- 14 Which state of India is leading in medical tourism?
Who is the Director General of Ministry of Tourism?
Senior Officers in the Ministry
|1||Mr. Arvind Singh, IAS||Secretary|
|2||Mr. Chetan Prakash Jain||Joint Secretary & Financial Adviser|
|3||Ms. Rupinder Brar||Addl. D.G|
|4||Mr. Rakesh Kumar Verma, IAS (PB: 1993)||Joint Secretary|
How do I contact the Ministry of Tourism?
SENIOR OFFICERs in MINISTRY
|Name||Ministry Designation||Office Phone|
|Mr. Arvind Singh, IAS||Secretary||011-23711792,011-23321395|
|Mr. Shri Sanjay Pandey||Joint Secretary & Financial Advisor||011-23388346|
|Ms. Rupinder Brar||Addl. D.G||011-23718663|
|Mr. Rakesh Kumar Verma, IAS (PB: 1993)||Joint Secretary||91-11-23715084|
How many sub regional offices are there in tourist offices of India?
Each Regional Officer (called RD Office ) has sub regional officers in their jurisdiction, totaling 15 in number.
How can I register with Ministry of Tourism in India?
Step 1- Registration: Register your organization online on E – Travel Trade Approval website by providing the general details about your organization and provide a User ID and Password. While registering you need to enter the code sent on your mobile no. or the email id provided by you.
Who is tourism minister of UP?
Uttar Pradesh Tourism
|उत्तर प्रदेश पर्यटन विभाग|
|Map of Uttar Pradesh|
|Tourism Minister (Independent Charge)||Neelkanth Tiwari|
|Principal Secretary||Mukesh Meshram, IAS|
Who is the food minister of India 2020?
|Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution|
|1||Jawaharlal Nehru||15 August 1946|
|26||Ram Vilas Paswan||8 October 2020|
Who is our tribal minister?
|Sh. Arjun Munda||Minister|
|Dr. Anil Kumar Addepally||Private Secretary|
|Sh.Banshi Bihari Dutta||Asst. PS to Minister|
|Sh. Sandeep Mukherjee||Asst. PS to Minister|
What are different types of tourism?
Types of tourism:
- Recreational tourism: Tourism is an often activity for recreational purpose.
- Environmental tourism:
- Historical tourism:
- Ethnic tourism:
- Cultural tourism:
- Adventure tourism:
- Health tourism:
- Religious tourism:
Which is the Golden Triangle of India?
The most traveled tourist circuit in India is known as ” Golden Triangle Tour”. It comprises of three cities- Delhi, Agra and Jaipur.
Who is the first director general of tourism?
List of Ministers of Tourism
|1||Raj Bahadur||Lal Bahadur Shastri|
|1||Neelam Sanjeeva Reddy (Minister of Transport, Aviation, Shipping, and Tourism )||Indira Gandhi|
What does a tourism officer do?
Tourism officers are responsible for promoting tourism and devising tourist development initiatives/campaigns with the aim of generating and increasing revenue. The role of a tourism officer is a combination of marketing, public relations and management. It also involves lots of planning and preparation.
What are the formalities of getting registered with Ministry of Tourism?
a) There should be a minimum of four qualified staff out of which at least one should have Diploma / Degree in Tourism & Travel Management from a recognized University, IITTM or an institution approved by AICTE. The owner of the firm would be included as one of the qualified employees.
How do I apply for the Department of Tourism accreditation?
How to Apply for DOT accreditation
- Accomplished application form which need not be notarized;
- Accomplished self-assessment form;
- Valid mayor’s or business permit; and.
- Sworn statement of the undertaking.
Which state of India is leading in medical tourism?
Goa considered as the top vacation destination of India. Goa is also a growing medical destination of India. There are more specialty hospitals that attract the international patients. Goa is famous for Surgery like heart bypass,hip replacement and spinal fusion.