- 1 What is special about a Disney cruise?
- 2 What you need to know about Disney Cruise?
- 3 What does Disney cruise include?
- 4 Why you should go on a Disney cruise?
- 5 What are the best things to do on a Disney cruise?
- 6 Is a Disney cruise really worth it?
- 7 What is the best room on a Disney cruise ship?
- 8 What can you not do on a Disney cruise?
- 9 Do you have to wear a mask on a Disney cruise?
- 10 Is coffee free on Disney Cruise?
- 11 Is Disney Cruise cheaper than Disney World?
- 12 What is the cheapest month to take a Disney cruise?
What is special about a Disney cruise?
While it’s hard to top nightly specials like rack of lamb, lobster tail, and chateaubriand in the main dining rooms, for an even more elevated dining experience, adults can reserve a table for brunch or dinner (additional $35/person) at the sophisticated adult-exclusive restaurant Palo, which serves gorgeously
What you need to know about Disney Cruise?
Disney Cruise Tips You Should Know Before You Go (Video)
- Characters have their own cruise wardrobe.
- There’s a one-night-only pin trading bonanza.
- Disney Cruise Line’s best bar isn’t located where you ‘d think.
- Check your luggage at the airport and it can magically appear in your stateroom.
What does Disney cruise include?
Your cruise price includes almost every part of your onboard experience, such as:
- Your stateroom along with all applicable taxes and port fees.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Soft drinks served at meals and at each ship’s beverage station.
- Snacks and ice cream throughout the ship.
- Disney Character Meet & Greets.
Why you should go on a Disney cruise?
SATURDAY SIX: Six Reasons To Go On a Disney Cruise
- # 6 – The Characters.
- # 5 – Great Disney Merchandise.
- # 4 – Fireworks at Sea.
- # 3 – The Restaurants.
- # 2 – The Shows.
- # 1 – Castaway Cay.
- Honorable Mention – THE TV!
What are the best things to do on a Disney cruise?
Seven Must -Dos on Your First Disney Cruise
- Sail Away Party.
- Special Deck Party.
- Nighttime Theater Shows.
- All Main Dining Room Meal Rotations.
- Port Adventures with Disney.
- Kids’ Clubs.
- Spending Time with Your Navigator (or the App)
- 7 thoughts on “Seven Must -Dos on Your First Disney Cruise ”
Is a Disney cruise really worth it?
Whether or not a Disney cruise is worth it largely depends on your family and budget. Disney packs its ships with lots to do and see, so ensure it is of interest to whomever is cruising. If you require flexible dining or want a casino, a Disney cruise won’t be worth your money.
What is the best room on a Disney cruise ship?
The Best Staterooms in Each of the 10 Categories on a Disney
- Large Porthole with Seating in Category 8 – Disney Fantasy.
- Category 9 – Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom – Disney Magic.
- Category 10 – Deluxe Inside Stateroom – Disney Dream.
- Living Room Roy Disney Suite – Category R – Disney Fantasy.
What can you not do on a Disney cruise?
10 Things Not to Do on a Disney Cruise
- Carry your own luggage onboard. We’ll do it for you!
- Live out of your suitcase. Our staterooms are designed with families in mind and offer lots of storage space, including a place to tuck away your suitcases.
- Clean your stateroom.
Do you have to wear a mask on a Disney cruise?
All Guests (ages 11 and up, including those who are fully vaccinated against COVID-19) are required to wear face coverings indoors.
Is coffee free on Disney Cruise?
Onboard Beverage Service Many of the beverages served during your cruise are complimentary. However, all alcoholic beverages and certain other drinks will be charged to your stateroom folio. Beverages included at no extra charge: Soft drinks, coffee and tea served during meals.
Is Disney Cruise cheaper than Disney World?
If you are a budget traveler, a 4-night trip to Disney World is much more affordable than a cruise. For those with a bigger budget, the cruise and similar stay at the resort are more comparable in price.
What is the cheapest month to take a Disney cruise?
Generally speaking, the least expensive time to take a Disney cruise is in mid- to late January, early February or early May. Some weeks in March and April also have lower-than-average prices. Later in the year, September and early November and early December are good options.