- 1 How much does a trip to Rajasthan cost?
- 2 How can I travel cheap in Rajasthan?
- 3 How many days are required for Rajasthan tour?
- 4 How can I plan for Rajasthan tour?
- 5 What is best time to visit Rajasthan?
- 6 How can I cover Rajasthan in 5 days?
- 7 How much does a Kerala trip cost?
- 8 Which is the best tour package in India?
- 9 How much does it cost to go Goa?
- 10 Is Bikaner worth visiting?
- 11 How can I plan for 6 days in Rajasthan?
- 12 What clothes to wear in Rajasthan?
- 13 Why should I visit Rajasthan?
- 14 How can I plan 4 days in Rajasthan?
- 15 How far is Udaipur from Jaipur?
How much does a trip to Rajasthan cost?
A vacation to Rajasthan for one week usually costs around ₨13,443 for one person. So, a trip to Rajasthan for two people costs around ₨26,886 for one week. A trip for two weeks for two people costs ₨53,771 in Rajasthan.
How can I travel cheap in Rajasthan?
I will suggest mix your tour with some overnight train n public transport. If you wanna use train than – bikaner to jodhpuR,jodhpur to jaisalmer,jaisalmer to jaipur,jaipur to udaipur, check some of take overnight train. Normally in old city you will able to fine budget hotel or near railway station.
How many days are required for Rajasthan tour?
Best of Rajasthan Tour – 10 Days. With its colorful culture and rich history, Rajasthan is a splendid display of a unique Indian heritage. This trip focuses on spectacular sights of India’s largest state, including the palaces and temples of Jaipur, Udaipur and Jodhpur.
How can I plan for Rajasthan tour?
Step 1: Decide where to go and when to visit Rajasthan?
- Udaipur. Udaipur, the city of lake or a romantic city, is good to go and best place to visit in the Monsoon Season i.e., July to September.
- Jaisalmer & Jaipur.
- Mount Abu.
- Bikaner & Bharatpur.
- Ranthambore National Park.
- International Tourists.
What is best time to visit Rajasthan?
The best time to visit Rajasthan is October to March as days are sunny, not too humid, with cooler nights. The desert influences start doing their damndest in April, May and June when temps soar, although this brings tigers out in search of water, so great for safaris.
How can I cover Rajasthan in 5 days?
- Sightseeing of City Palace, Hawa Mahal and Jantar Mantar.
- Enjoy Elephant ride at Amber Fort.
- Enjoy sound and light show in Jaipur.
- Take holy dip in the Pushkar Lake.
- Enjoy camel ride in Pushkar.
- Visit Brahma Temple and Rose Garden at Pushkar.
- Explore Dilwara Jain Temple at Mount Abu.
How much does a Kerala trip cost?
Popular Kerala Tour Packages
|Kerala Packages||Price (Per person on twin sharing)||Nights|
|Exotic Kerala with Flights – Standard||Rs 23,999||4 Nights|
|Short Trip to Kovalam – Weekend Getaway (Ex Trivandrum)||Rs 7,999||2 Nights|
|Adorable Kerala Trip||Rs 17,150||5 Nights|
|Short Trip to Thekkady – Weekend Getaway (Ex – Cochin)||Rs 7,999||2 Nights|
Which is the best tour package in India?
India Tour Packages
|India Tour Packages||No. of Days||Price*|
|Andaman For All Tour Package||5 Nights 6 Days||Rs. 40,000|
|Highlights Of Southern Hills Tour Package||5 Nights 6 Days||Rs. 31,000|
|Golden Triangle with Ranthambore Tour Package||6 Nights 7 Days||Rs. 28,000|
How much does it cost to go Goa?
Popular Goa Tour Packages
|Goa Packages||Price (Per person on twin sharing)||Nights|
|Drivacation to Goa||Rs 5,990||3 Nights|
|Goa Tour Package 3night/4days||Rs 11,500||3 Nights|
|Goa Beach Tour Package||Rs 12,500||3 Nights|
|5 Nights Cruise to Mumbai & Lakshadweep (Ex Goa )||Rs 37,990||5 Nights|
Is Bikaner worth visiting?
Is Bikaner worth a visit? I would 100% recommend that you add Bikaner to your list, you won’t be disappointed! Bikaner has so much to offer visitors in terms of forts, palaces, temples, food, sweets, shopping and the mysteries of the desert too!
How can I plan for 6 days in Rajasthan?
Explore Jaipur, jodhpur and Udaipur on a 6 Days Rajasthan Tour Package
- Day 1: Arrival in Jaipur.
- Day 2: Jaipur Sightseeing.
- Day 3: Jaipur – Jodhpur.
- Day 4: Jodhpur – Udaipur via Ranakpur Jain Temples.
- Day 5: Udaipur city tour.
- Day 6: Departure from Udaipur.
What clothes to wear in Rajasthan?
Traditional attire for Rajasthani women is ghagra, choli (also called kanchli or kurti) and odhni. The ghagra is a full-length, embroidered and pleated skirt, which comes in a variety of colours, prints and fabrics, such as silk, cotton, georgette and crêpe.
Why should I visit Rajasthan?
Rajasthan is home to a great number of wildlife in India. Some of the most famous wildlife sanctuaries worth checking out are Desert National Sanctuary, Jaisalmer, Kumbhalgarh Wildlife Sanctuary, where visitors can enjoy foot tracking and horse safaris, and National Chambal Wildlife Sanctuary, Kota.
How can I plan 4 days in Rajasthan?
Your 4 day Rajasthan tour itinerary would be include Jaipur, Ajmer, Pushkar, Udaipur, Mount Abu, Chittorgarh, Jaisalmer, Jodhpur, Bikaner, Ranthambore, Ranakpur. You have both options in our site, like you may book pre-packaged by checking cities covered or you can also Customize as per your choice and convenience.
How far is Udaipur from Jaipur?
Distance Between Jaipur to Udaipur
|Distance between Jaipur to Udaipur by Road is||417 Kms|
|Distance between Jaipur to Udaipur by Flight is||332 Kms|
|Travel Time from Jaipur to Udaipur by Road is||6:44 hrs|
|Nearest Airport in Jaipur||Jaipur International Airport (26.91, 75.79)|