- 1 Which is the best place in Mumbai to stay?
- 2 Which is the safest area in Mumbai?
- 3 What should I avoid in Mumbai?
- 4 Where should I stay in Mumbai Quora?
- 5 How can I spend 2 days in Mumbai?
- 6 Where can I sleep in Mumbai?
- 7 Which is the dangerous city in India?
- 8 Which is the cheapest area in Mumbai?
- 9 Which part of Mumbai is rich?
- 10 Is Mumbai safe at night?
- 11 Is Mumbai expensive?
- 12 What’s a good salary in Mumbai?
- 13 How can I stay in Mumbai for free?
- 14 Where do foreigners stay in Mumbai?
Which is the best place in Mumbai to stay?
- Mumbai’s 5 Best Neighbourhoods to Stay in.
- #1 Colaba – Where to Stay in Mumbai for Your First Time.
- #2 Bandra West – Where to Stay in Mumbai on a Budget.
- #3 Bandra Kurla Complex – Where to Stay in Mumbai for Nightlife.
- #4 Fort/Kala Ghoda – Coolest Place to Stay in Mumbai.
- #5 Juhu – Where to Stay in Mumbai for Families.
Which is the safest area in Mumbai?
Below is a list of the best areas to live in Mumbai based on transport availability, lifestyle, safety, and affordability:
- South Mumbai.
- Navi Mumbai.
- Parel / Lower Parel.
What should I avoid in Mumbai?
There are a few important things to avoid doing when travelling in Mumbai:
- Flash Your Money Around.
- Eat Suspicious Street Food.
- Wear Tight or Revealing Clothing.
- Pass Objects with Your Left Hand.
Where should I stay in Mumbai Quora?
If you are looking for cheaper places to stay in Mumbai, head towards north Mumbai. Try looking for accommodations beyond Andheri, towards Virar. Goregaon, Malad, Kandivali, Dahisar, Mira Road, can be options where you will find decently priced places.
How can I spend 2 days in Mumbai?
DAY 2: SIDDI VINAYAK TEMPLE – NEHRU SCIENCE CENTER – KAMALA NEHRU PARK
- 1 Sri Siddhivinayak Temple. Pilgrimage.
- 2 Bandra – Worli Sea Link. Miscellaneous.
- 3 Nehru Science Centre.
- 4 Haji Ali Dargah.
- 5 Mahalakshmi Temple.
- 6 Bhau Daji Lad Museum / Victoria & Albert Museum.
- 7 Sri Babulnath Temple.
- 8 Hanging Gardens / Kamla Nehru Park.
Where can I sleep in Mumbai?
Here are good sleep spots that travellers have reported: National flights, near Gate 45 are some bed-like benches and a quieter vibe. Terminal 2, entrance to Gates 67 and 78 has some comfortable chairs and long benches. Terminal 2’s Level 2 is is quieter than Level 4, where many food outlets and shops are located.
Which is the dangerous city in India?
Delhi (1906.8) remained the most crime ridden urban area in India for the fourth-year as of 2019.
Which is the cheapest area in Mumbai?
Chembur is located 15 km from the airport and 6 km from the nearest railway station. It is considered to be the cheapest residential area to live in Mumbai.
Which part of Mumbai is rich?
Malabar Hill is the area that fetches high real estate prices.
Is Mumbai safe at night?
Yes definitely its far more safe than any other city in INDIA. People are roaming here there till 3 am -4 am in the night. You might get a chance to see celebrites driving their luxurious Car. But at night you cant go for a walk at worli sea link because of many suicide that has happened over past few years.
Is Mumbai expensive?
According to Mercer’s ‘2020 Cost of Living Survey’, Mumbai is the 60th most expensive city for expatriates globally, while it ranks 19th in Asia. Mumbai is the most expensive among Indian cities surveyed, followed by New Delhi (101st globally) and Chennai (143rd globally).
What’s a good salary in Mumbai?
What salary is needed to live comfortably in Mumbai? Depending upon the standard of living, your average salary should be Rs 40,000 – Rs 60,000 per month.
How can I stay in Mumbai for free?
Couchsurf with somebody or get a brand to sponsor you in return for any skill of writing, photography or videography;) Hey just see couchsurfing.com They help you to stay at local person’s house free of cost You can stay in streets!
Where do foreigners stay in Mumbai?
Pick the Perfect Places to Make the Base to Explore Mumbai
- Colaba. Colaba.
- Fort Kala Ghoda. Fort Kala Ghoda (source)
- Andheri West/Versova. Andheri West (source)
- Bandra-Kurla Complex. Bandra Kurla Complex (source)
- Bandra West. Bandra West (source)
- Marine Drive.